In France and abroad, human resources and workforce management in the public sector are evolving rapidly in order to meet major challenges such as the digitization, innovation of public services, as well as the pooling and grouping of different resources. The demand for efficiency and quality in public services, the need to provide a response adapted to the needs of citizens and the transformation of the scope of action of public organizations are leading the HRM function and managerial practices to evolve. In this context, the role of public managers is to anticipate and to promote the development of the public servants’ skills, to support their mobility, to promote and to enhance the diversity of careers. This program aims to respond to the HR challenges of transformation in the public sector by explaining the purpose and operational functioning of the main HRM tools and levers.
- Acquire the HRM tools and know how to apply them as part of the HR processes of his administration (forecast management of staff and skills, performance management, information systems ...)
- Deepen the role of the public manager in the management and in the enhancement of the public servants’ careers
- Strengthen their skills in change management
- Administrative and legal organization of the public service
- Major HRM functions (recruitment, mobility support, evaluation, wage policy, forecast management of staff and skills, training)
- Change management (methodology and managerial approach)
- Group workshops and exercises
Human resources managers of central administrations, decentralized services and local communities, executives of major civil servant training and development establishments, management staff.
- Dates: from October 18 to 22, 2021
- Training language : English
- Venue: ENA – 2, avenue de l’Observatoire – 75 006 Paris
- Tuition fees for candidates without a French Government grant are 1400€ (these fees will have to be paid in advance by transfer)